Today we played soccer. Why you ask. THERE WASN'T ANY FUGGING WIND. DAMMIT.
KB said: I don't see why boys like playing soccer. I think its stupid.
Michelle agrees, everyone agrees.
Lets stick to watching soccer, says Val and Nurul.
We discovered the inner sadist in jiao lian. He made us hike out on land. I was odd one out. Only my legs were shaking while everybody else's stomach was trembling.
30secs, 1min, 1min 30secs, 2mins, 2mins 30secs, 3mins and it went on.
I TOLD THEM TO THINK OF JESSICA ALBA (but she isn't really That hot).
They walked out. AHAHAHAHAHA I had penang laksa. They had subway.
Yuslina is being haunted by AAAAHHHHHHH... in her dreams.
Yuslina says I should change the color scheme of my blog layout to vibrant and spastic colors.
Michelle called me a 'he' just now. I dont know why. I WAS WEARING A PINK TEE JUST NOW. How I loathe pink. EEEEWWWWWW.
We missed three sailing sessions siaaaaah.
Watch out. The inner minah in me is.. is.... coming out! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Eh, listen to Bila Rindu by Ruffedge. They liek rockzzzzz, ohmygahh But I'm sure the people who frequent this piece of junk wouldn't understand it considering its in malay. Yes, in MALAY. Freaking malay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home